|Trisagion||"Holy God, Holy Mighty, Holy Immortal, have mercy on us."||Trisagion (Greek τρισάγιον, thrice-holy), from tris- ("thrice") and agios ("holy").|
The Trisagion Prayers
In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
Glory to thee, our God, glory to thee.
O heavenly King, O Comforter, the Spirit of truth, who art in all places and fillest all things; Treasury of good things and Giver of life: Come and dwell in us and cleanse us from every stain, and save our souls, O gracious Lord.
Holy God, Holy Mighty, Holy Immortal: have mercy on us. (Thrice)
Glory to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit: now and ever and unto ages of ages. Amen.
All-holy Trinity, have mercy on us. Lord, cleanse us from our sins. Master, pardon our iniquities. Holy God, visit and heal our infirmities for thy Name's sake.
Lord, have mercy. (Thrice)
Glory to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit: now and ever, and unto ages of ages. Amen.
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
- Phos Hilaron - https://orthodoxwiki.org/Phos_Hilaron
- Biblical Odes (nine hymns that are taken directly from Scripture.) - https://orthodoxwiki.org/Biblical_Odes
- Liturgics - https://orthodoxwiki.org/Category:Liturgics
- Prayers - https://orthodoxwiki.org/Category:Prayers
- Beatitudes - https://orthodoxwiki.org/Beatitudes