The CrossRoads Wiki
"Where theology meets doxology"
How do we turn important information into holistic transformation? Although there is no foil-proof approach I know of, I hope to draw upon the wisdom of various Christian faith traditions, old and new, that have done a good job of bringing together both right beliefs (theology/orthodoxy) and right practices (doxology/orthopraxy).
Our Vision Verse
Our vision comes from Jeremiah 6:16,
This is what the Lord says:
"Stand at the crossroads and look;
ask for the ancient paths,
ask where the good way is, and walk in it,
and you will find rest for your souls."
The Crossroads publications format (coming soon)
- Stand: What the Church believes and practices
- Look: Celebrating the creative arts of the Church
- Ask: Answering frequently asked questions on topics of faith
- Walk: Testimonies and inspiration for Christian living
- Rest: Prayer and devotional resources to connect with God
- About this Wiki (coming soon)
- https://conversatio.org/ - A Center for Spiritual Renewal - Experiencing various curriculums of Christlikeness through the contributions of Dallas Willard, Ancient Christian Spirituality, and Ignatius of Loyola.
- OrthodoxWiki - https://orthodoxwiki.org/Main_Page
- Theopedia - https://www.theopedia.com/