The CrossRoads Wiki
"Where theology meets doxology"
How do we turn important information into holistic transformation? Although there is no foil-proof approach I know of, I hope to draw upon the wisdom of various Christian faith traditions, old and new, that have done a good job of bringing together both right beliefs (theology/orthodoxy) and right practices (doxology/orthopraxy).
Our Vision Verse
Our vision comes from Jeremiah 6:16,
This is what the Lord says:
"Stand at the crossroads and look;
ask for the ancient paths,
ask where the good way is, and walk in it,
and you will find rest for your souls."
The Crossroads publications format (coming soon)
- Stand: What the Church believes and practices
- Look: Celebrating the creative arts of the Church
- Ask: Answering frequently asked questions on topics of faith
- Walk: Testimonies and inspiration for Christian living
- Rest: Prayer and devotional resources to connect with God
- About this Wiki (coming soon)
- PRAY AS YOU GO: https://pray-as-you-go.org/ - Daily devotionals, high quality audio (music, scripture readings, prayer, reflections) Follows the Anglican Liturgical Calendar.
- CONVERSATIO: https://conversatio.org/ - A Center for Spiritual Renewal - Experiencing various curriculums of Christlikeness through the contributions of Dallas Willard, Ancient Christian Spirituality, and Ignatius of Loyola.